tiistai 26. maaliskuuta 2013

My Favorite Movie Classics




Willie Nelson, Nirvana, Guns'N'Roses. Finnish great artists like Irwin Goodman or Rauli Badding Somerjoki. Today was one of those days when all I want is to have Johnny Cash to rip my heart out and send it to the 80's. Just for few days and then I could come back to the world where I can also love Mac Miller, Calvin Harris and HD-movies. 

I wanted to make a post about my favorite old movies. With my awesome (...) photo editing skills I made these quote pictures truthfully just because I'm too lazy to write today. Anyway, here are my favorite old movies.


Alice in the Wonderland (1951)

Romeo and Juliet (1996)

Rebel Without A Cause (1955) 

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961) 

Edward Scissorhands (1990) 

The Godfather (1972)
The Little Mermaid (1989)
Peter Pan (1953)

Pulp Fiction (1994)

Rocky (1976) 

The Way We Were (1973)

Cry Baby (1990)

Rakkaudella, 
Henniina. 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti