keskiviikko 13. maaliskuuta 2013

The History Of Love.


“Once upon a time, there was a boy. He lived in a village that no longer exists, in a house that no longer exists, on the edge of a field that no longer exists, where everything was discovered, and everything was possible. A stick could be a sword, a pebble could be a diamond, a tree, a castle. Once upon a time, there was a boy who lived in a house across the field, from a girl who no longer exists. They made up a thousand games. She was queen and he was king. In the autumn light her hair shone like a crown. They collected the world in small handfuls, and when the sky grew dark, and they parted with leaves in their hair.

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” 

― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

I hate it when my feelings are not in my control. It makes me feel lost, less independent and unforgivably weak. What an unexpected surprise it was when you first walked in to the room and smiled at me. I smiled back at you like I always do, but this time there was something different. I found myself looking at you twice, but not really knowing what that meant and not thinking about you after you left the room again. After some time there was a situation that made us talk. And then I knew what I saw in you. Life. You're like this shining pearl that I want to hide from the rest of the world. Cause your mind is the most beautiful book I've ever heard of. It's a secret that I can't find out. I just get quotes from here and there and fall in love with every single one of them. 

When someone has as beautiful soul, fire for life, a little bit of craziness and a right way to make laugh, he's made to be my friend. Cause you don't find pearls from every street corner. They are well hidden in places where you'd never think to search. And when you find one, you will know. 
Rakkaudella, 
Henniina.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti