keskiviikko 6. maaliskuuta 2013

Wrexham familylife

Of course I get sick on my first week in UK. Luckily I'm still at my sisters place in Wrexham. Hallucinating about apple trees beside my bed and murderers walking around the house would be kinda awful at a hostel. Though I can't say it's fun here either.

Past week I've spent in Wales, town called Wrexham. Suburb area Plas Madoc. I love it here, when you walk out the door you see the mountains and it's a lot more warmer than in Finland this time of year. My sister came here first time two years ago to work in a hotel with her best friend. (They worked in town called Llangollen near here, it's the most beautiful little town I've ever seen, like straight from a storybook.) Soon she found a boyfriend, got engaged and had a baby. One month ago she had another one. My sister is an amazing mom and her two girls are adorable. This post is just pictures pictures and more pictures of Plas Madoc and the girls. We've had a lovely familyweek.

Plas Madoc. 













Pretty little girls  



 Amelia Irene Jessica




Emma Sofia Charlotte




Rakkaudella,
Henniina.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Voisitko ilmotella itsestäsi....

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En pääse facebookkiin ku kone kaatuu ja ei oo saldoa soittaa!! Käske äitin lukea sähköposti

      Poista
  2. Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista